Isle of Man Motor Museum welcomes people of all ages and interests. To ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit we ask that all visitors abide by the following guidelines:
- Respect other visitors, Museum staff and Volunteers. Abusive behaviour, whether verbal or otherwise, will not be tolerated.
- Listen to and comply with requests and directions from Museum staff and Volunteers.
- Consider others when visiting our exhibitions and do not make unnecessary noise.
- Please walk rather than run.
- Do not touch exhibits unless invited to do so.
- Do not cross barriers – they are there to protect both visitors and exhibits.
- Do not climb, or allow children in your care to climb, inside or on cars, motorcycles or any other exhibit unless invited by a member of staff or a volunteer.
- Do not bring food or drink into exhibition areas.
- Use mobile telephones and other portable devices with respect and consideration for other visitors. If you are taking part in a tour or educational activity, please turn your mobile telephone off or onto silent.
- Assistance dogs only are allowed on site, no other dogs or animals.
- Admission onto the Museum site is only granted to children and young people (16 and under) if they are accompanied by an adult, who is responsible for their behaviour and safety at all times. Once on site, children aged 12 and above may explore Museum displays independently, as long as they are aware of and abide by these guidelines.
- Scooters, skateboards and hover boards are not permitted on site.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Museum and this restriction also applies to E-cigarettes. There may be additional ‘No Smoking’ areas designated outside at certain events.
- Non-commercial photography is welcome at the Museum. For commercial photography enquiries, please contact us.
- A valid Annual Pass admits the named person to Isle of Man Motor Museum during normal opening hours on valid dates for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Entry is subject to our standard visitor guidelines. Opening times and days vary throughout the year, please ensure that you check our opening dates and times before commencing your journey.
- Some attractions or special events may not be included in the Annual Pass. Any relevant dates will be posted here. Additional attractions and special events can incur an additional fee on top of the Annual Pass cost.
- An Annual Pass is specific to the named person and is not transferable for any reason.
- If you visit without your Annual Pass card you will be asked to pay the normal admission price, which is non-refundable.
- Isle of Man Motor Museum reserves the right to withdraw an Annual Pass or refuse renewal of an Annual Pass at any time.
- Lost Annual Passes can be replaced at an additional charge of £10 per lost card. Replacement cards can only be issued in person.
- The Annual Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The Annual Pass is not for resale and cannot be transferred. Refunds will not be given.
- Isle of Man Motor Museum reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.